Three convenient ways to enroll: do it yourself online at the link below, visit your child's school as directed below, or visit the District Enrollment Office between the dates and times below.
(School name) registration dates: February 27 through March 9.
- Parents can go to their child’s school site to complete an online application between the dates below. Call the school office for registration appointments and walk-in hours.
- Personal registration help is also available from the District Office February 27-March 9, see District Enrollment Office hours below:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.; also, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.; also, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- District Enrollment Office closed to public on Fridays
- See link below to begin your child's online registration, or to learn more about kindergarten and transitional kindergarten enrollment requirements, including immunization records.